1. Albert Paley (American, born 1944). Arc, 2010. Mild steel, stainless; 21 1/2 x 31 x 22 inches. Collection of the artist. Photo by William DuBois.
2. Preston Singletary (American, born 1963). Raven Steals the Moon, 2009. Blown and sand-carved glass; 19 x 9 x 5 inches. Collection of the artist. Photo by Russell Johnson, courtesy of the artist.
3. Designed by Duncan Noah (age 11) and made by Museum of Glass Hot Shop Team, Green Guy, 2006. Blown and hot-sculpted glass with applied bits; 19 1/2 x 12 1/2 x 5 inches. Collection of Museum of Glass, sponsored by Threshold Group.
4. Ingalena Klenell (Swedish, born 1949) and Beth Lipman (American born 1971). Landscape. Kiln-formed glass: 156 x 433 x 252 inches. Collection of Museum of Glass, Tacoma, WA. Photos by Russell Johnson and Jeff Curtis.
5. Róisín de Buitléar (Irish, born 1963) and Fred Curtis (Irish, born 1955); Honor Defend Attack!, 2013; Blown glass, cut; Three objects, each approximately 10 x 3 1/2 x 2 in.; Courtesy of the artists.
6. Joseph Gregory Rossano; Vanity installation; Photo by Duncan Price.