Becoming a member of the Circles program directly supports the Museum’s mission to serve the community, creating a visually stimulating environment that educates and inspires visitors.
Circles members receive exclusive access to international glass art adventures in conjunction with current exhibitions, in addition to public recognition of support for the Museum, behind-the-scenes tours of exhibition installations, artist-signed catalogs and more.
Discover which Circles level best serves your interest in glass art.
Maestro Circle: $1,000 - $4,999
- All General Membership Benefits including: Free admission to the Museum during all open hours, invitations to the Museum's gala and special events, a 10% discounted rate on the use of the Museum's private event space, a subscription to MOG's award-winning quarterly newsletter Fuse and reciprocal membership to museums nationwide
- Recognition in the Museum's Annual Report and on the website
- A 15% discount in our store and a 10% discount at our cafe
- Four complimentary guest passes to the Museum for family and friends
- Unlimited accompanying guests per visit
- One gift membership at the Gather ($175) level
Murrini Circle: $5,000 - $9,999
In addition to the Maestro Circle benefits, you will receive:
- Private behind-the-scenes tour of an exhibition installation for four people led by the Museum's Executive Director or Artistic Director.
- Insider information emails that keep you up-to-date on what is happening in the contemporary art world
- Eight complimentary guest passes to the Museum for family and friends
- One artist-signed exhibition catalog of your choice (depending on availability)
- The opportunity to choose an exhibition or program and be credited as one of its sponsors
Connoisseur Circle: $10,000+
In addition to the Murrini Circle benefits, you will receive:
- A private, after-hours tour of the galleries with the Museum's Executive Director or Artistic Director
- A private behind-the-scenes tour of the Hot Shop with the Museum's Hot Shop Manager
- A hands-on glassblowing experience for two with a member of the Museum's resident Hot Shop Team
- The opportunity to choose two exhibitions of programs and be credited as one of their sponsors