The Museum of Glass has received support from many thoughtful individuals who, through financial and estate planning, have helped ensure the Museum’s ability to inspire and engage visitors for generations to come.
With a planned gift you can:
- Provide for you and your loved ones
- Enjoy charitable income and/or gift or estate tax deductions
- Make a more significant gift to the Museum than you could in your lifetime
- Leave a legacy for the Museum of Glass
The Museum of Glass welcomes the opportunity to work with you and your financial advisor on your planned gift. There are a variety of financial vehicles available to help you reach your financial and philanthropic goals:
- Life Insurance Policies
- Retirement Plan Assets
- Life Income Plans
- Gifts of Art*
*If you are considering a gift of art to the Museum of Glass you should first contact our curatorial department to discuss the gift.
Consider joining the Museum of Glass Legacy Society. It’s a simple and easy way to ensure that your community Museum continues to flourish and provide exceptional programs and world-class exhibitions. The Legacy Society recognizes and honors those who have thoughtfully provided for the Museum of Glass through their estate and financial plans.
There are no fees and dues associated with membership in the Legacy Society. As a member of the Legacy Society you will enjoy:
- An invitation to an annual recognition event with special guest speakers
- An invitation to a special exhibition opening or event each year
- Recognition in the Museum of Glass annual report, website and various other publications
Before making a gift to the Museum of Glass, you should consult with your financial, tax, and legal advisors for an analysis of your individual situation to decide which of these ways of giving might work best for you.