August 7, 2011 - January 8, 2012
Organized by Peter Serko and Museum of Glass
Photographer and downtown Tacoma resident Peter Serko has been capturing the many moods of the Museum of Glass since 2006. In Transformation: Art Changes a City, Serko presents 18 photographs of both the Museum architecture and the Chihuly Bridge of Glass taken during different times of day throughout the seasons. In conjunction with the exhibition, Serko invites community members to submit their best MOG photographs, a selection of which will be included in a video montage displayed alongside his prints.
Join The Show: Give Us Your Best Shot!
Become part of this exhibition! If you have a great artistic photo of MOG, send it in! It might be selected to be part of a digital display in conjunction with the show!
Photo Submission Instructions:
- Photos must be submitted via Flickr.com.
- Upload image(s) to your Flickr account.
- Join the Give Us Your Best Shot Flickr group:
www.flickr.com/groups/giveusyourbestshot/. Once you join the group you can submit your photos to the Group Pool.
- The Flickr group is moderated; not all photos will be accepted. Those images accepted into the group will be reviewed by our panel of judges for inclusion in the show. You will be contacted if your image is accepted into the show.
- Images may not include copyright marks or other added text.
Contact Peter Serko: firstname.lastname@example.org